How Open UI processes the user request # Part 3
Open UI Posts
- Overview, Features and Benefits #1
- Overview, Features and Benefits #2
- How Open UI processes the user request
- Presentation model captures the even (here, on mouse click) and send the request to client proxy as shown below.
2. Proxy send the request to Siebel Server.
- Proxy checks the client cache memory for the necessary data to fulfill client request.
- If it finds data, directly go to step 4, otherwise send the request to Application Object Manager on Siebel server to get the record set.
3. Siebel server process the request and send the results back to proxy.
- Application object manager processes the request and sends back record set to proxy.
- It will send both the Metadata and Runtime data.
4. Proxy reads the manifest and download all the required files.
- Proxy check manifest files and downloads all JS and corresponding CSS files to display opportunity records.
5. Presentation model applies the business logic on the result set and send to Physical Renderer.
- Once all data is received and files are downloaded, Proxy sends notification to Presentation Model.
- Presentation model applies business logic on received data, based upon JS files.
6. Physical Renderer prepares the final HTML file with the reference of CSS files.
- Once business logics are applied on all data, Presentation model sends the notification to Physical Renderer to generate the HTML files with the reference of CSS files.
7. Result is presented to the user.
Happy reading@Optanium !!!